Sometimes it’s insight that creates a unique user experience. Learn how to change channels, use the Program Guide and Browse Banner. Things usually make more sense once explained. I’ll review changing stations, using the Program Guide, and Browse Banner.
- Using the UP and DOWN ARROWS
- While watching TV, press the UP and DOWN ARROWS on your remote control to change channels one station at a time. You can also change the channels the same way using the UP and DOWN ARROWS on the receiver front panel.
- Entering a Channel Number
- While watching TV, when you know the specific channel you want to watch, enter the channel number using the NUMBER PAD on the remote control, press SELECT for a quicker response.
- Using the Program Guide
You can use the Program Guide to see what programs are on, change channels and schedule timers. To access this guide, press GUIDE.
- A red background behind a channel usually means you have not subscribed to the channel. After you subscribe to a channel, you can tune to it.
- A yellow background behind the channel is for over-the-air digital channels. See instructions to connect an over-the-air antenna to your receiver.
- The Program Guide shows which Favorites List is active. If All Chan is active, the Program Guide shows all the channels. The All Sub list shows only the channels in your subscription. The All HD list displays only the high-definition channels in your subscription. If you activate another list, the Program Guide shows only the channels on that list.
- The Program Guide shows programs on now and coming on within the next two days. The guide does not show programs that have ended.
- Press GUIDE
- Use the UP and DOWN ARROWS to highlight a program currently broadcasting
- Press SELECT
While using the Program Guide, you can:
- Press PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN to move a page of channels at a time.
- Enter the number of hours you want to skip forward or backward in the schedule, and then press the RIGHT/LEFT ARROW to move forward or back in the schedule.
- Using the Browse Banner
- Use the Browse Banner to see what other programs are on and not miss any of a program you are watching. When the Browse Banner is open, you will see the Program Banner information on the current program at the top of the screen. At the bottom right of the screen is information on the program that is on next on the same channel.
- To see what is coming up on other channels, press the UP or DOWN ARROW while the Browse Banner is open
- While watching a program, press BROWSE
- Use the UP or DOWN ARROWS to browse current programs and the RIGHT ARROW to browse future programs
- Press SELECT
If you select a current program, the receiver will tune to that channel. If you choose a future program, the Create Timer screen will display.[ad_2]