For major online business to prosper effecively link popularity has become the backbone. Link popularity is one of the most primitive and yet the most popluar SEO method to obtain traffic to their websites through inbound links. Link building can be done with the help of various methods to increase page rankings on top search engines like Google.
The major key in making your website rank well is keeping it up to date with unique content, the appearance of your website should be professional and it should be easy to navigate. You will have to validate your HTML codes and check if there are no broken links available on your website.
After everything on your website is well checked, the following are some methods to increase page rank and build link popularity:
1. Bid Directories: Bidding directories are nothing but special online directories where they let you bid for a certain amount and then the bidding directory sorts out the website links as per the bid amount that gets placed. The bidders with the highest amounts are placed at the home page of famous search engines like Yahoo, Google, MSN, Rediff, etc.
2. Directory Submissions: You can submit your website link to free directories such as Google or Yahoo. These directories would link your website as per the relevance of information that your website has and approves with the directory rules and guidelines of submission. You should submit your website to the accurate categories and appropriate directories for better results.
3. Web Directory: Submitting your website to a web directory is yet another way to boost your webite link popularity. Web directories have a great quantity of information and are able to show you the active links, categories that are available and pending links as well.
4. One Way Links: This is yet another way to make internet users aware of what your website has on offer. One way inbounds links are known to be external links which directs a user towards your website from some other website source. The method of one way links have become really popular amongst smart webmasters who wish to increase their link popularity as well as rise high on page ranks.
5. Search Engine Submissions: Search engine submissions help you to submit your website URL to popular search engine directories like Google, MSN, Yahoo, etc. in order to get the website indexed. This can be done in two methods, one of which is to submit a website completely and the second method is to submit your website on per page basis. A sitemap would be needed if you are willing to submit a website completely.
6. Link Exchange: Link exchange is a great and one of the most helpful methods to build effective client base and obtaining a better page rank on search engines. There are quite a few chances when someone would like to click on your URL, however, search engines would choose your website based on the keywords and rank it high on search engine pages.[ad_2]