While, it is normal, to have certain fears, and anxieties, unless, we learn to minimize the negative impacts, and effects, and handle these, in a healthier manner, we often become, our own, worst enemy! When we minimize the ill – effects of ANXIETY, we normally, become better equipped, to proceed, in a happier, healthier manner! The Nobel Prize Winner, Dr. Hans Selye, won this honor, for his study, and research about human stress, and the differences between the useful type (which he referred to, as, eustress), and the harmful, negative type. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, how to minimize the harmful type and its impacts, and become, better focused on easing these stresses, and strains.
1. Attitude; attention; assumptions: If you proceed, through life, with a positive, can – do, attitude, and pay keen attention to the finest possibilities, instead of harming yourself, by making assumptions, which do not serve your best interests, you will look at the possibilities, rather than the potential, perceived, problems!
2. Needs: Our overall health, and happiness, is, often, dependent upon, whether we focus on, and address our personal needs, in a well – considered, positive manner! When we look at needs instead of obstacle, and perceive every obstacle as a challenge, instead of a problem, we reduce our level of negative, debilitating stress!
3. X; extra effort; excellence: Are you doing, everything you can, to make yourself, happier and healthier? Will you go, the extra mile, and put in the additional effort, which enhances our level of personal excellence, and maximize our self – confidence, and happiness?
4. Integrity; imagine; image; instincts: Don’t lie to yourself, but look, with a positive, can – do, attitude! Never sacrifice your integrity, and try to imagine, the best? How do you really feel about your self – image? Are your personal instincts, positive, and productive, or self – defeating?
5. Endurance; excellence; esteem: Do you have the level of endurance, to be patient, and realize, good things, often take time? Will you settle for good – enough, or, consistently strive for the utmost degree of personal excellence? When was the last time, you gave yourself, a check – up, from the neck – up, and considered, your true, self – esteem?
6. Timely; time – tested: There’s no need to reinvent the wheel, so learn the time – tested methods and systems, which might benefit you! Never procrastinate, but proceed with well – considered, timely action!
7. You; your: Will you be your best friend, by seeking the best way, to focus on, you, and your needs, in a productive manner?
When we minimize our stress, and proceed with a can – do, positive attitude, we become far more capable of reducing negative, undesirable ANXIETY! Happier, more personally fulfilled people, become more able to enjoy their lives![ad_2]