Did you know that over 90% of Americans logged onto the Internet this year to send or read email?
That’s 275 million people. And that’s only in the U.S.
Due to the mass increase of people using internet email services, many companies and organizations now focus a large percentage of their online campaigns on sending out a regular internet marketing newsletter.
An internet marketing newsletter is a form of e-marketing in which a company sends a promotional letter to a target group of customers and subscribers.
Sending out a regular internet marketing newsletter is one of the best ways to maintain an ongoing relationship with your consumers. It keeps you in touch with the clients who appreciate your business and are likely to be return buyers of your products and services.
It is a well-known marketing strategy that one of the best ways to generate consistent, steady income is to sell to the same target audience over and over again.
Once you find the people who are interested in your products and services, you want to enable them to join your community by signing up for an internet marketing newsletter.
So what are some tips for creating your own internet marketing newsletter?
1. Use a hosted email service provider. It is a lot easier if you find a cost-effective program that can set up newsletters for your business, than if you try to do everything yourself. Using a hosted email service will give your company credibility online because of the professional quality of your internet marketing newsletter.
2. Provide high quality, interesting content. Your reader is looking for a reason to press the ‘delete’ button in their inbox. Don’t give them one! Keep them interested by providing them with valuable, informative content that contains no fluff and no hype.
3. Include industry trends. Show your subscribers that you are an expert in your field and that you are offering them the latest information about your industry. Include some of the relevant statistics from your industry and how your business is responding to best meet the needs of your clients.
4. Include a “How to” section. Teach them something related to your business. Again, you are further establishing that you are the expert, and your business is the only place they need to go for services in your field. Plus, everyone loves “how to” articles. Always helpful.
5. Allow them to interact. Have a poll on the newsletter that lets people express their opinion. This will make them feel more valuable to you, and give them a chance to engage with your company.
And finally, don’t be too serious! A dry, robotic internet marketing newsletter will have your reader hitting the click button before you can even make your sales pitch. Pull them in with some humor and creativity. Always remember, you are the expert, and in every newsletter you are building upon that fact and gaining trust with your clients. When done correctly, an internet marketing newsletter is a very powerful tool to keep your customers engaged and coming back for more![ad_2]