Magento has come a long way since 2007 – the year of its initial release. Magento has proven to be the best eCommerce Shopping Cart and there’s quite a few reasons for such. For starters, Magento is an open source platform and it offers users – such as Web Designers a free, downloadable version called Magento Open Source and was previously known as – Magento Community.
To better understand the many benefits of Magento, you will first need to understand what an open source is. Try to picture all types of softwares made for computers and offered to users. Ever noticed all the specifications different softwares have regarding what programs can and cannot be used with certain softwares, as well as what computers they are compatible with? Open source softwares and/or programs are nothing like these fastidious softwares.
Open source softwares, such as – Magento were founded on the idea and belief that you shouldn’t be locked down to so many specifications and in many ways to limitations. Open source stands for softwares, that can be operated on the majority of platforms in conjunction with other programs and/or softwares. Furthermore, it can be repositioned quite easily.
When you choose to work with open source softwares like Magento you will have an enormous amount of liberties in regards to the way you use the software, which is not the case for any other software.
The free version of Magento is perfect for small businesses, that are looking to expand into eCommerce of other existing, small eCommerce shops that operate while running other programs and/or platforms – such as, WooCommerce and Shopify. Magento will grant you the flexibility to acquire an online shop with a grand array of custom options, which will make your online shop stand out in the very cramped marketplace.
Some of the many great features, which Magento Open Source offers to users (for FREE) include the following:
– Freight & Shipping Integrations.
– Customer & Order Management system.
– (CMS) Content Management System.
– Marketing Tools for Promotions & Landing Pages
– Integrated Compliant Payment (PCI) Solutions.
To start using Magento Open Source, all you will need is web hosting and you might also, consider using a Magento Developer if you don’t have experience using this software, as you will need to customize Magento to your specific needs and preferences.
Moreover, before going with Magento’s Free Open Source Version, you may want to look over other versions, that might cater to your business needs, as they offer even a wider range of features. Moreover, looking over all Magento versions, you’ll be able to determine if Magento is the type of software you want and need. We are pretty confident that the majority of people will be impressed with the many features and freedom, which Magento offers its users.
For instance, Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart is a platform, which was specifically designed to pander to businesses with owners, who rather sell their products and/or services online. Magento eCommerce Shopping Cart was created to offer lots of flexibility in many, many different ways.
Some of the amazing features, which Magento eCommerce Shopping Cart offers are:
1. Open Source Platform. No need to be tied done to any specific operating system or company to be able to utilize Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart.
2. User Control. You’ll be in full control of your website and other online store fronts. You’re the boss!
3. Created for eCommerce Businesses. Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart caters to medium businesses to large businesses.
4. Magento Offers Tools for Marketing Promotions.
5. Simple Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
6. An Array of Image Product Pages with Zoom.
7. International Options. Different languages and currencies can be accepted.
8. Variety and Flexible Shipping Controls.
9. Simple Order Management Tools/Options.
10. Analytics on Dashboard.
11.Magento Supports Multiple Store Fronts.
12. User Friendly Navigation for Better customer Experiences.
Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart is Optimized for Mobile Commerce Browsers.
13. Check Out Systems are Integrated.
14. Support on a Variety of Payment Methods.
15. Supports for Customer Accounts. Easy order histories and reorders.
And there’s more!
Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart has variety of products and features, so that all online businesses can utilize the software in a fashion that caters to unique online needs and expectations. Magento Open Source offers so much to users, that there’s no way you can go wrong. Best of all, you will never feel trapped or limited by software specifications again![ad_2]