A static web design contains Web pages with fixed content which is delivered to the user exactly as stored. Every page is coded in HTML language and exhibits the same information to every visitor. Since web development contain fixed pages, the content of each page does not change unless it is manually updated by the webmaster. Static web pages are appropriate for the contents that never or hardly need an update.
How A Static web design Can help Your Small Business?
The static web design is a simple website design that is economical and beneficial for the small enterprises or individuals to expand their business through web. A web development allows you to have an online presence and present information to customers or potential new customers while being easy to update and maintain. It presents pre-defined and static information to the user. This may comprise of such things like information about the company, products details and services that the organisation offer and will utilize images, text and interactive menus and navigation. Similar to a sales brochure, the static web development will provide the same type of information and level of detail consistently to all users. Static website is very useful for expanding market of company with its information and appearance on Internet.
Static web design is ideal for individuals, businesses or companies that have a message that change gradually. In static website users can quickly and easily place contents and images without having much experience. Flexibility is the major advantage of a web design in which every page can be different if preferred, to match the layout to different content, and the designer is free to include any special effects based on customer requirement for a unique way on different pages.
Benefits Of Static Web Design:
1. A static web design is typically built with approximately 5 pages, so there is plenty of information that can be conveyed to visitors.
2. Your business is provided with a valuable online presence and domain name.
3. web development are affordable to develop and build. Hence they are often used by small businesses and start-ups.
4. Static web development is easy to maintain. It is cost effective and less time consuming to maintain.
5. Static websites are easily crawled upon by the search engine spiders and so they attract potential new customers.
6. Quick to download images, brochures even with lower bandwidths
7. Browser compatibility and easy navigation, and can make required changes in the web design layout depending upon the need.
8. Perfect for smaller businesses as it do not need any administrative system.
9. User-friendly for updating the website with little HTML knowledge
10. No maintenance cost is involved
Having an online presence by developing and maintaining a website can be the most cost effective investment in capturing target market, resulting in the development for any business. Being deliberated to be the true model of innovative marketing, web designs have the ability to link between the potential customers and your business market. The advantages of a Static web development for small business website are infinite, adding up importance for your customers and developing inner functions that will facilitates your company to handle time more efficiently.[ad_2]